You can submit your proposal to EDUCCON 2018 by Abstract.
EDUCCON 2018 e Özet’le başvurabilirsiniz.
According to EDUCCON paper submission rules, the authors can submit abstract to the Conference.
Proposal Submission Guide Bildiri Önerisi Yükleme Rehberi
Please note that all abstracts will be peer-reviewed by independent scientific committee. A signed acceptance letter will be sent to the authors after reviewing process.
After the Conference, the committee will score all the papers. While evaluating each paper, in addition to scientific criteria for an original paper, presentation quality will be another criterion for journal publication.
All the presented papers will be invited for the journals and announced at this web-site in 1 month after the conference.
NOTE: Each author should be registered. Please go to register page to register EDUCCON 2018.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO MAKE YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Template for Full-text Paper/Abstract and Poster Size
– To download the Conference Abstract Template File for ABSTRACT submission please CLICK HERE
Özet Bildirilerini gönderen katılımcılar, bildirileri kabul edildiği takdirde 27 Eylül 2018 tarihine kadar “tam metin” olarak gönderebilirler.
Participants may also submit “full text” by September 27, 2018, if their application is accepted.
Online Paper/Abstract Submission
Accepted languages are English and Turkish.
1. Make a new user registry and upload your paper/abstract by following the instructions. PLEASE RECORD SOMEWHERE YOUR LOGIN and PASSWORD, ORHERWISE YOU MAY NOT LOGIN for the NEXT TIME.
2. You can also make slight changes in your paper/abstract after you upload your paper or abstract. For this, simply use your password and login. You can upload abstract of your study which is written in word (.DOCX) format.
Please note that the length of abstract should not be more than one page.
Please remember to download template for proposal submission to EDUCCON 2018.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT EDUCCON 2018⬇
- Conference Location
- Proposal Submission
- Conference Dates
- Camera Ready Selected Paper Submission Date
- Publication Date (after peer review by TURJE)